Firefox mailto problem

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sun Mar 20 11:49:53 EST 2005

Hi.  I have Firefox 1.0.1 on Linux.  I just clicked on a mailto: link
and got some disk activity, but nothing else.  How do I get it to go to
Mozilla Messenger or Thunderbird?

Related questions:
Now that Firefox is all the rage, what does that mean for Mozilla
development?  I know the underlying code is the same, but is Mozilla as
an application going away?

Where do I ask Mozilla questions?  I went to Mozillazine and only
Firefox was there and the plugins I tried to install did nothing (even
in Firefox).

Joe

--
"As a rule, I always look for what others ignore." --Marshall McLuhan