firefox 1.0.1 JRE Install help

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Fri Mar 18 16:27:25 EST 2005

anthonyriga wrote:

>I just did a clean install of firefox 1.0.1 now having
>hard time installing JRE I downloaded version
>jre1.5.0_02 but having trouble installing.Any good
>instruction for install? Thanks!

>http://mail.yahoo.com

im sure you have it installed correctly, but you have to tell firfox
where to look for it. for instance, my /usr/lib/firefox-1.0.1/plugins
has a symbolic link libjavaplugin_oji.so which points to
/usr/java/jre1.5.0_01/plugin/i386/ns7/libjavaplugin_oji.so . just make
that link and you should be all set. -Jesse