Powerlink Web Hosting

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu Mar 17 15:22:24 EST 2005

I used to have powerlink. I believe it's against your service agreement
to host a web page. You'll have to read your agreement, or not.

You can always run it on a different port. then the url would be
http://xxx.xxx.xxx:8000 or whatever port you put it on. A guy I know
runs his with ssl (https://) because port 443 is not blocked by his
provider.

Justin Bennett