Sunday's meeting

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 12:19:22 EST 2005

Bob, I talked to John and  told him I'd be available.
As far as topics go, I'm currently setting up an LTSP
thin client environment and would like to
incorporate openmosix clustering. It's been done
before
and I would like to try that. Other things I've
recently had some experience with include
openvpn,asterisk,vtiger CRM, a web-based sugarCRM
clone, (customer relationship management software).

--- Robert Meyer <meyer_rm at yahoo.com> wrote:
> OK, I am going to be out of town on Sunday but I
> have arranged to get someone
> to the office to open the place for the meeting.  I
> need someone to step up to
> the plate and offer to run the meeting.  I also need
> someone to volunteer to
> demo something or talk about something.
>
> I need some help, folks.  I can't do it all myself.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Bob

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com