Konqueror problem

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Mar 11 09:30:56 EST 2005

Hi.  When I click on a local postscript file in konqueror, I get an
error message that says:

The desktop entry file

/usr/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/convertpstopdf.desktop

has an invalid menu entry

convertpstopdf.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?
If I click on OK, the file is then correctly displayed.

Mandrake 9.1 rc2, kde 3.1.0, konqueror 3.1.0

Thanks,
          Joe

[bigbird at localhost tmp]$ locate convertpstopdf.desktop
/usr/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/convertpstopdf.desktop
[bigbird at localhost tmp]$
[bigbird at localhost tmp]$ cat
/usr/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/convertpstopdf.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
ServiceTypes=application/postscript
Actions=convertpstopdf
TryExec=ps2pdf

[Desktop Action convertpdftops]
Name=Convert PS file to PDF
Exec=ps2pdf %f.ps %f.pdf
[bigbird at localhost tmp]$

--
It is not well to see everything, to hear everything; let many causes of offense pass by us unnoticed. -Lucius Annaeus Seneca