Poll of sorts-

Eric ebenoit at hopevale.com
Thu Mar 10 15:03:08 EST 2005

I work at a small high school where they could not afford many MS
products or user licenses for e-mail and other server/client users, so I
have constructed some linux servers for them.  ...I should actually be
more precise in saying I use a great deal of GNU apps on top of linux.

I believe I may, in the future, have to put linux as a desktop here
...just wish "wine" was more advanced.