Have I been hacked?

kobear at sharedbrain.net kobear at sharedbrain.net
Tue Mar 8 23:04:14 EST 2005

Where are you getting your DNS servers from?  DHCP from Adelphia?  If so, does
your Winbloze box have a different set of DNS servers assigned via DHCP than
your Linux box?  Adelphia has DNS servers on at least two different class A
networks in the WNY area.  They could be having problems with one set (?)

Quoting frank at mogosystems.com: