Sparc

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Mar 3 13:40:41 EST 2005

i'm have a really old 25mhz sun IPX at home, it's nothing more then a
paper weight now. check out blastwave.org for all of you favorite GNU
packages, i'm going to maintaining some packages for them and this is
shameless self promotion.

i have the 4 solaris 10 iso's downloaded, i can burn them for anyone who
wants them.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator