DVD Authoring

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 10:01:37 EDT 2005

Well it took some updates from the script author (who was fantastic about
taking input from a little ol' user )but I got xdvdshrink working flawlessly on
my system.  No need to run DVDshrink in Wine!  Sure it may not be
FEATURE-filled, but I can rip a language and a subtitle and shrink DVD9 - DVD5
with a few clicks  here and there, if you have 2 drives (a DVD reader, and
DVD-burner) you can walk away, if not you have to change disks.  Now once the
price of DL DVD+R media comes down then this will all be a memory!

JJ