linux in the classroom

pirrone at localnet.com pirrone at localnet.com
Wed Jun 8 13:51:23 EDT 2005

> Is this an open meeting? I'm currently working on an
> LTSP deployment for a community computer lab and would
>
> like to see what others are doing. I'm working with
> Moodle at the moment, but your intranet looks
> promising. I'd like to tie these in with Asterisk so
> that students, or whomever, could speak with people in
> real time in a foreign language. Are you doing
> anything like this?
>
> --- pirrone <pirrone at localnet.com> wrote:
>
>> Eric R. Benoit wrote:
>>
>> > I'll see you Thursday, I just talked with Tom!
>> >
>> OK, Eric, good deal.  I misspoke when I said
>> tomorrow.  I also revised
>> the intranet_part.zip file and will replace the one
>> on my site with the
>> improved version.
>>
>> Frank

It's the last meeting of the year of the Erie1 BOCES Technology
Coordinators - E1ITC, from the region's school districts.  Linux is one
topic on the agenda with a presentation from Franklinvile and Fillmore on
what they are doing.
If you can reach Tom Nemmer tnemmer at hamburg.wnyric.org you can ask to
attend.  Eric Benoit apparently did.  Comments on what you are doing would
be a useful addition to this topic.  LTSP is an important initiative.
Frank