cd blanking/recording

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Jun 3 15:16:57 EDT 2005

You don't need scsi emulation. I would suspect your problem is with
selinux. If you  weren't careful during your install, it probably got
installed and is enforcing. Edit the file /etc/selinux/config and change
the line SELINUX=enforcing to SELINUX=disabled, then reboot. You can
then try your had at chmoding cdrecord, now that I think about it,
that's probably your entire problem.