cd blanking/recording

Josh Johnson joshj at linuxmail.org
Fri Jun 3 15:01:19 EDT 2005

Burning is now supposed to work without scsi emulation. But its still
worth a shot. Just add 'hdc=ide-scsi' to your boot line in grub or lilo or
whatever and make sure you have scsi-emulation in your kernel. With fc3 it
is most likely there. If they are modules you need to load "ide-scsi" "sg"
and "sr_mod".

-JoshJ
http://lotuseaters.no-ip.com