Verizon Fios

Eric R. Benoit ebenoit at hopevale.com
Thu Jul 28 10:28:34 EDT 2005

Funny, I live close to a verizon tower out in the country(not sure if my
connection comes from there via satalite), I upgraded my 10/100 card to
a 10/100/1000 card and the verizon connection jumped to a noticable
faster speed.  I've wondered if the gb card I use does some or more
proccessing of data before it reaches my cpu, but I just can see that
since the card was only $11.00

I am fiber hungery. Maybe they should call that verizon connection FLAX
Fiber Link Access Xtra-speedy? whoo that was bad.