Linux widgets

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 14 13:12:56 EDT 2005

BOTH KDE and gnome are WAY to similar to the tedious M$ desktop, and
therefore painfully boring.
They're ok for the transition period from M$ to a REAL OS, but should be
abandoned as soon as you know your way around.

enlightenment is the way.
(imho) ;-)
(notice how much of OSX is "borrowed" from e.)
Plenty of nifty "epplets" in e, too, which I'm assuming are more or less
the same thing as widgets.
Check it out.

S.