fedora 4 question

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 13:19:15 EDT 2005

Not sure if this was a change from Fedora 3 to 4 but I
noticed that when Fed 4 is shutting down the screen
does not show any processes shutting down. The screen
is just black. In Fed 3 and other *nix it shows all
the procceses shutting down. IS this that something
that has changed? My personal preference is to see
what is shutting down and how far the process is and
to see if there are errors. Also too I did do a
sucessful channel bonding for  load balance and
failover with 2 nic cards and it worked great.