Mailling List Archives

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 3 20:15:18 EDT 2005

I have all the emails for the list since the beginning of last October,
which must be when someone here explained the part about filtering
messages to a separate nflug folder, but I'm not too sure about how to
put them all in a single file for you, or what kind of file that might
even be.

Certainly, I would be happy to learn how to convert emails into some
more useful form, though.
A hint or two would help greatly.

Thanks,
S.