Asterisk hardware

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 12:36:56 EST 2005

The choice between ata adapter and a ip phone comes
down to a mobility factor. With an adapter you lose
some functionality, but can move around the
house/office. With a hardphone you'll be tethered to a

handset connected to the phone. If you go the
hardphone route, I'd go w/ a newer model like the
sipura 841 because the ethernet ports are 10/100 and
the grandstream (100 series) are 10mbs. Good luck and
don't hesitate to ask if you need help.

=====
Free Good
Fire Bad