Asterisk hardware

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Mon Jan 17 18:36:54 EST 2005

Yes, i use Sipura ATA adapters (have about 4 of them now)

The SPA-2000's are probalby what you are looking for. SPA's are actually cheaper per-port
than grandstream, and are actually better. (grandstreams are very low end, very light..etc..)

the SPA allows you to plug in a normal analog phone. The main downside to using an SPA versus a
true SIP phone is that SIP phones have more kool features, whereas SPA adpators cna only give you
features that a normal analog phone can give..

Mark