Jack Question.

David Dudek dudek at buffalo.edu
Thu Jan 13 10:17:05 EST 2005

If you are using Fedora Core and want to use JACK and other audio and MIDI
tools, I highly recommend that you check out Stanford U.'s "Planet CCRMA
At Home" at:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/

It's basically a set of RPMs for Fedora Core, including a kernel tweaked
for real-time audio, ALSA, JACK, and a bunch of audio apps.

After you get that set up, you should try out Ardour and Rosegarden at:

http://ardour.org/

http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/

--
David Thomas Dudek     http://www.buffalo.edu/~dudek/