Meeting...

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 13 02:30:53 EST 2005

I actually live very close to millersportport and flint, and really
wanted to attend the next meeting (haven't quite made it to one yet),
but it appears I will be missing this one, too, since I will be in
Canada all weekend.

Sorry.
Bummer for me, too.
I was all psyched to make it there, thinking that this coming weekend
must only be the second one of the month (mid-teens and all).
Yes, I have a calendar, but I thought things were just getting planned
early, with all the talk about location confusion.
No, I don't look at it too much.
;-)

Next time, no prob.

S.