Meeting...

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 00:42:19 EST 2005

OK, it's official.  We cannot have a meeting at our old place 'cuz the heat is
off and they're in the process of shutting things in the building down in
preparation for refurbishment.

The new place isn't going to be available in time for the next meeting (crud)
so we need someplace to meet this month.  Next month, the new place should be
available.  I've been told that there is lots of room there and we could
potentially set up a classroom there.  The new place is on Main street right by
where the train non-pay section starts, right at the end of the tunnel.  People
could come in on the train or there is plenty of places to park on Sundays to
make it not a problem.

So does anybody have anyplace we can meet this month and what do we want to do?
 I suppose the location will somewhat dictate the limits on what we can do,
expecially if there is internet stuff involved.

I for one would like to know if anyone has done anything significant with
thin-client linux systems.

Anyway, if you have ideas on places or topics, speak up.

Cheers!

Bob