pdf server

deadpoint deadpoint at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 10 17:33:45 EST 2005

you can integerate this with a cups print server using the cups-pdf
package avialable at
http://cip.physik.uni-wuerzburg.de/~vrbehr/cups-pdf/. the output pdf
file will be placed in a directory that you can configure by modifying
the source code before you compile, like an nfs mount or samba share.

this is a solution that works for all programs that can print which is
pretty much everything. if you're already using cups for print services
and you report on usage it looks like another printer.

darin