newbe boards?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 15:28:17 EST 2005

Well, first, NEVER worry about asking simple or newbie questions here.  That's
what we're here for.  There are a number of us with considerable experience but
what is experience for if not passing it on?  Answering questions like these
keeps us sharp, too.  There are times when we might miss something simple or
maybe something that we haven't thought of that comes across in the list that
gets us thinking and we go back and look at our own systems.

Remember something really important:  The only dumb question is the unanswered
one!

We really don't mind answering your questions and, in fact, I'm sure that there
are a bunch of lurkers out there that are hanging on every answer to every
"simple" question that's asked.  Please don't think that we're that elite that
we get annoyed at your questions because we aren't.  All of us started
somewhere and we wouldn't have gotten as far as we have without someone else to
ask the questions.

'nuff said!

Cheers!

Bob