Security

Advent Systems adventsystems at verizon.net
Mon Jan 10 14:17:22 EST 2005

Eric,
    I using FC2, running on a Presario 2596us.  The kernel was updated
to  2.6.9-1.11_FC2 #1 Sun Jan 2 15:49:30 EST 2005 i686 and system files
are updated, as much as I know, via apt-get.
     Are there multiple screen saver programs on the system? ie. if I
select NO screen savers from the FC2 preferences menu will it shut down
ALL screen savers, including the one that X11 might be starting by it
self?
    If this was all it was I'm ready to jump for joy,  even though I
spent 3 day re-installing everything and it still not done :)

Thanks Again,
Bob Randal