PowerStrip

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Mon Jan 3 15:19:28 EST 2005

That's actually a good point..it might be cheaper (and more
feature-full) to get a UPS. Most of the UPS's (apc,tripplite..etc..)
allow remote control of the UPS, some of the functions include power
cycling the ups or individual outlets..so wit that you get all the
benefits of a UPS, along with those remote control capabilities (our
tripplite SmartPro has these capabilities)

-Mark