Microsoft tries to explain Kids

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 22 00:14:56 EST 2005

what I found funnier than the actual stream of bs there is that when I
just went back to remind myself just how misguided the redmond crowd
really is and (again) clicked "no" to the "was this article helpful?"
thingy at the bottom of the page, I got a popup (again) saying:

"We are experiencing technical problems. Sorry for the inconvenience. We
are still interested in hearing your comments if you have time to
provide your feedback. You can do one of two things. You can close this
window, refresh your browser, and submit your comments. Or, you can try
later.

Thank you.

The editors of At Home and At Work"

technical problems, indeed.
Kinda says it all right there, doesn't it?

S.