was in meeting times:

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 08:45:34 EST 2005

There was a meeting and we were constantly checking the camera to see if anyone
was out there.  I found out after the fact that the whole building has the same
address.  You needed to be at the door for the Ansonia Center.  There were
about 15 people at the meeting (more than we have had in quite a while).  We've
just moved into the new building (last week) and the building management hasn't
gotten the label for the NYCLU on the door, yet.

Many apologies to the folks that couldn't find the place.

Cheers!

Bob