Meeting Time?

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 12:19:42 EST 2005

all of that would be cool.

Just about anything 'real world' would be useful. I
think most of the class has been 'converted' but
anything to back that up would be good too.

What I'm trying to emphasize to this group is that if
an IT professionial ignores linux, that would be as
suicidal as ignoring Microsoft in 1990.

Diversity in distro's is good (right now, they have
been taught using red hat, with occasional nods to
knoppix for the convenience (sorry jesse, I keep
forgetting to mention gnoppix!)

again, thanks to all!