DSL & linux

Eric ebenoit at hopevale.com
Thu Feb 17 11:30:46 EST 2005

gees I remember getting that to work a couple of different ways a while
back with dsl (pppoe) ...I just did an FC3 install and the connection to
dsl just worked automatically, not sure if it's because I have one of
the new routers or some app called network- "something" that I read
about that does some kind of auto-find-negotiation.  Sorry for being so
vague.