Meeting Time?

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 15:01:10 EST 2005

Thanks for the details..

btw, I am bringing a class full of people (ok, about
15) that are finishing their second quarter of Linux
schooling as a field trip.

This class was on Linux System Administration and we
were covering topics such as backups/nfs/nis/samba and
other regular management tasks.

Maybe if someone could show 'real life' examples of
what they do to keep their linux boxes happy and
healthy on a daily basis...?

Should I bring doughnuts?
Richard Hubbard