HP PSC scanning

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Feb 9 15:42:49 EST 2005

I've had great success with the hpoj drivers for the all-in-ones. Never
had a problem really. I see you have a tv card though and that is the
ONLY time I've had problems. It is detecting the tvcard only and not
your scanner. Try firing up xsane as a user, if it detects more than one
input video device, you should get a choice box. I forget what I did to
fix the one problem I had when it was only seeing the tvcard. Try
removing the bttv (assumed) module for your tvcard then firing up xsane.
There is probably some stale config sitting somewhere.