Free Gmail Invites

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 8 16:49:26 EST 2005

this link was crucial to even comprehending what gmail is supposed to
be, but I'm still not sure what the point of the whole project is.
Extra storage space?
Another mail box?
Is there a site that actually explains all that stuff?
I would like to toy with it just to learn more about remote fs's,
and hacking fstab is always so much fun [when it works ;)].
If you've got 50 of whatever it is there, minus the ones shared here,
I'll take one, certainly.

Thanks,
S.