crack

Dave Andruczyk djandruczyk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 10:39:22 EST 2005

That's very weird... But it looks almost 100% like the "Apple II" screensaver
for X11.  Try this. On a working linux machine run "screensaver-demo" and
select the "Apple II" screensaver and preview it,  it displays hte same layout,
distorted video and prompt as in your image.

--- Advent Systems <adventsystems at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>     This is the photo I promised I get to you.  If you recall, I was
> downloading updates 01-Jan-2005 via apt-get when I got the "all work...
> " message, then The screen flashed and this came up.  Right after that
> nothing, no mouse, keyboard, nothing.  The only thing I could do was
> hold down the power switch until the machine shut off.  Upon reboot I
> could not get past the bootloader in Linux (I could dual boot into
> win2k).  If you recall, a number of you thought it was a screen saver.
> I have since reinstalled my system and followed your advice on security
> setup and have had no problem since.
>
> Thanks Again,
> Bob Randal
> adventsystems at verizon.net
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=IMG_2122.JPG

=====
Dave J. Andruczyk