[nflug] OSX Like Desktop Switcher

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Dec 30 10:41:06 EST 2005

Cyber Source wrote:

> Josh Johnson wrote:

I also created a shortcut for it and put it in my toolbar instead of the
usual 4 box (or however many) switch box that's normally there, I did
this instead of creating a custom keyboard sequence. However, in looking
for how to make a custom sequence, I did find a really cool write up
someone did about apps like "showkeys" and such, too damn cool. If you
fire up showkeys and hit a key, it will tell you what exactly to call
that key in a script, etc., for making custom keymapping! There are
other keyboard related apps, read the man page on showkeys and it refers
to them.
  And do you know what the first mapping I'm going to do when I figure
out how to make a custom keymap? I'm going to disable that freakin caps
locks key! The write up specifically refers to that one, lol.
  Oh btw, Linux freakin rocks!! ;)