[nflug] Selecting a printer in Firefox 1.07 & 1.5

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Dec 28 16:14:38 EST 2005

I figured out another piece of it.
When I select Print, there's a list of printers.  Most are printer
instances made with xpp.  At the bottom of the list is generic
postscript printer.  When I select that one, it uses my script and
everything works fine.

I went back into about:config and changed everything about changing
spooler commands from false to true.  This didn't help.

The remaining problem is that the postscript generic printer is not my
default, so I have to use the drop down box every time.

Any ideas?

Joe

--
"When you ain't got no money, you gotta get an attitude." -- Richard Pryor (1940-____) US actor, comedian, producer/director