[nflug] Apple Airport Extreme wireless setup/Adelphia

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 07:40:23 EST 2005

Rob thanks
 He was misinformed because someone told him that. I just wanted to be sure

Robert Wolfe <robert_todd at adelphia.net> wrote: anthonyriga wrote:

> My landlord just bought Airport Extreme wireless router that he will
> be using with his powerbook G4 and Winblows computer does anyone know
> if Adelphia needs to comw out and set anything up? Not sure myself.
> Also how do you go about upgrading from Panther to Tiger? Does the
> drive need to reformated? Or is like Linux where you put the CD in and
> boot the pc and just upgrade? My experience is on the Linux end so Mac
> is new to me. Thanks Guys!

Anthony, I work for Adelphia HSI Tech support.  Basically the Airport is
another wireless router like any other wireless router.  Keep in mind
that when you purchase a router, you are on your own.  Adelphia will not
set that up for you -- at least technically our field techs are not
SUPPOSED to set them up for you.

http://mail.yahoo.com