[nflug] RE: Test

Ron Maggio ronmaggio2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 14:01:17 EST 2005

Hi all.
I'm hope this get through.
I install Red hat 7.2 on the IntelliStation, and it
seems to work fine. All I have to do is download all
the patches and updates from UB before there removed.
I'll also for the heck of it down any other flavors of
Red Hat I see there along with their patches and
updates. I see I will have to configure and tweek this
a bit, but its doing fine so far. I had to do the
install in lowres since my video card makes installing
a bit touchy. I ended up with 1024X768 24mill colors
finally, so this system is good to go.

For your info, I tried Gentoo a FreeBSD clone, but it
was a no go, I tried FreeBSD, but it was a no go as
well, along with Ubuntu and BeatrIX. So I gave up and
tried Red Hat just one more time in lowres, and volia
it installed!

Ron:)