[nflug] Southtowns mini-meetings?

Ron Maggio ronmaggio2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 06:44:20 EST 2005

Hi, Greg
  I'm in West Seneca, not far from you. Sounds cool... let me know when your planning on holding it. I could bring a small box and stuff, let me know if you'd like me to bring anything. Most likely your thinking around January after the holidays right?

  Ron:)

Greg Neumann <DadNeumann at verizon.net> wrote:
  Does anybody live in South-East Erie County? I'm in Holland, and am in
the (long, drawn out) process of cleaning out the extra room for a
computer/ham radio room. That's the idea, anyway. I have a 7 out of 8
port 10/100 switch connected to a LinkSys/Verizon DSL setup. if things
progress, I'd be willing to host a "mini-meeting" now and again. I
can't handle more than say 4 people max. House just isn't big enough.
But it could work for a small install fest type thing. Just let me know
-Greg