[nflug] New Nvidia Driver Problem

Frank Kumro fkumro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:03:01 EST 2005

I just downloaded the newest nvidia drivers (which support SLI) and I
previously had the 1.7 series installed with no problem. I start by
running the installation program and it fails at the end saying I dont
have the kernel source installed. I compiled the source myself and I
even used the --kernel-source-path command and pointed to
/usr/src/linux - This did not help. I am out of ideas because I
compiled the kernel myself and the last nvidia driver installed fine.
For some reason I remember having this problem before but I do not
remember the solution. I copied the config into /boot and there is the
current .config file in /usr/src/linux ...
--
Frank
Shenanigans!!