[nflug] RE: Copy of Red Hat 7.2

Ron Maggio ronmaggio2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 15:01:45 EST 2005

minimum requirements on anything newer won't work with older hardware!

  Ron:)

"David W. Aquilina" <david at starkindler.us> wrote:
  On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 08:47:06AM -0800, Ron Maggio wrote:
> Hi, does anyone have a good burned copy of Red Hat 7.2 ?
> I have one but am not so sure its a good burn, Its for an older legacy box.

Why 7.2? It's way beyond End-of-Life and I'd be willing to bet there are holes large enough to drive a semi through...

What do you need the system to do, and what are its specs? There are better choices out there than ancient, insecure versions of linux...

--
David W. Aquilina
david at starkindler.us

 Yahoo! Personals