[nflug] FW: Outstanding Opportunity for Perl/PHP Dev in BFLO..

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Tue Dec 6 10:34:26 EST 2005

FYI:

-----Original Message-----
From: Systems Personnel [mailto:ChristineG at systemspersonnel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 10:26 AM
To: mmusone at shatterIT.com
Subject: Outstanding Opportunity for Perl/PHP Dev in BFLO..

Greetings Mark,

Do you know anyone with this skill set????? They must be able to work in the
United States without a visa. Please let us know....

PHP, Perl Developer - Direct Hire - Buffalo, NY
Growing technical company seeks an experiences PHP, My SQL, and Perl
developer to work as a senior member on a dynamic team.  Meet with the
business analysts and interface with users to analyze requirements for new
development projects.  Design, code and test modules and create enhancements
to existing code.  Rare chance to get in on the early stages of a huge
growth opportunity that could lead to equity sharing. Successful candidate
will have 3+ years development experience with a Bachelor`s degree in CS
highly preferred.  Advanced PHP and Perl skills are a must, strong MySQL
highly desired, solid UNIX skills a must.

If you are no longer interested in hearing about new job openings please let
us know.

Check out an entire listing of our current job openings at:
http://www.SystemsPersonnel.com

THANK YOU AND ALL THE BEST!!

Systems Personnel Group
888-297-4825