Wireless nics linux in general

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 11:15:31 EDT 2005

I dont know much about debian but I like this wepage
http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz
that has help me find compatable wireless stuff. I
tested a few cards netgear ma 311 and 3Com 3crdw696
have worked well with Knoppix 3.9 live cd picks it
right up.. Its from 2004 a little outdated hopefully
they will test wpa security and 802.g 54 stuff. I
havent tried them yet on Fedora 4. I am going to test
some pcmcia and integrated wireless when I have time
at work too. I think there needs to be more wireless
support from companys to open their drivers. Laptops
are huge sellers that would be a real plus for average
user to setup wireless easily and boost peoples
awareness of Linux..

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=333141]here