Linux wireless router (doable?)

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Aug 12 07:26:19 EDT 2005

mmmmm familiar question that I seem to recall asking you about 2 months
ago. I ended up going with a buffalo wireless router (like a linksys).
For about $65,  I couldn't argue the 4 wired ports and the wireless that
comes with it. Plus like other email posts, no moving parts, small,
etc.. For added security, I turn OFF dhcp and only allow a range of
addresses to the amount needed, no more.