64 bit cpu

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 8 20:17:40 EDT 2005

Built or rather upgraded my daughters computer after she fried the Mobo
about a year and a half ago. Tried Suse back then and it wouldn't
install the 64 bit version. It's probably better now. My son got Gentoo
installed on it for her last winter. It is a screamer.  It gets updated
weekly and does everything she currently needs it to do. Except for a
decent CAD program.
Bob