Renaming tracks,etc. after grip

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon Aug 1 04:29:37 EDT 2005

Thanks. I'm taking a flail at installing it.  So far it needs ths mono
package that weighs in at 50 MB (installer), so we'll see what I find
when I wake up in the morning (49K connection).

Joe

--
"I brainwashed youngsters into doing wrong. I want to say I'm sorry to children everywhere for selling out to concerns who make millions by murdering animals." -- Geoffrey Guiliano, the original Ronald McDonald actor who quit and publicly apologized. http://www.mcspotlight.org/people/interviews/guilliano_geoff.html