scary

Dennis Ruzeski dennisr at corp.kanoodle.com
Fri Apr 15 15:55:21 EDT 2005

I don't use it for anything but personal financial data or sensitive
work data, but just for that it's absolutely worth it. I can keep my
data on my laptop encrypted (and it's not a login/password combo, it's a
passphrase that's at least 40 characters long).  If someone walks with
my laptop, I don't have to run around paranoid that someone will get
access to my funds or account data or proprietary corporate secrets.  I
can just get a new one and restore from my offsite secured tapes
confortable in the knowledge that  my data will never be seen.

--Dennis