regarding L A M P

Eric R. Benoit ebenoit at hopevale.com
Fri Apr 15 12:02:04 EDT 2005

security and had to create a simple boot and shutdown script for it),
but everything works like a dream for what I needed it for.  For my next
project test I'm going to attempt using XAMPP to jump me forward a bit
in the configuration of Horde and other Horde PHP plug-in apps.   I'll
let you know how it works.  Hope it works, really takes the hours off of
paying attention to flags and compiling all those programs from source.

http://www.apachefriends.org