Meeting on Sunday?

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 09:54:55 EDT 2005

Yes, I'll do it. For anyone who wants to setup their
own, you'll need an xfo card if you want to connect to
the regular telephone lines ( $10-15 on ebay:note they
need the ambient chipset w/ md3200 and they work
exactly like a $99 digium card).You won't need one if
you just want to make calls on the internet ( free
world dialup or iaxtel). If anyone has a headset
please
bring it,so we can setup a softphone.We used
Sjphone(cuz pete hates anything kde ;-) . Mark is also

very good w/ asterisk, so hopefully he can make it and

show some of the things he's doing w/ it.
                       Kevin

--- Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:
> I will second that notion. Kevin came over here
> Satuday and we through
> together a box for Asterisk and got it working quite
> nicely.
>   Kevin, care to have another go for the group? I
> could bring this box
> that's already configed.
>
> Joshua Ronne Altemoos wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > Is there going to be a meeting this Sunday?? If so
> what are some
> > topics? i would like to see more VOIP and astrix
> setups and examples.
> >

> > Thanks
> > Josh

Free Good