Introducing myself

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Thu Sep 23 18:18:46 EDT 2004

> Does this mean that you're volunteering? :-)

     You bet your sweet, idea smashing, jacket-forgetting-in-strip-club
(we should start a thread about that), post-ponytail, skycrashing ass
I am.

     Is it really that rare for someone to have a dvd burner? Theyre like
$65 now...plus that doesnt mean we cant play with the ripping
programs (all you'd need is a dvd-player) and compression/splitting
and burning software. Come on bob-o, i think that xp box u work on
all day is crushing your linux ambition :o) -Jesse