Great Deal on IBM Optical Mouse and Soyo Dragon Keyboard Set

Kenneth Lawson kennethlawson2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 15:57:06 EDT 2004

Frank;

  I am also A fan of Tigerdirect.com. My brother-in-law, got a real
nice hp desktop with dvd burner and like 512 ram and all for around
500.00, I think he said, then went back later and got a 17" IBM monitor
for 79.00.

  Being mine was turning green,literarly, I check them out and after I
order it I discovered I had picked the same  onme he had. The monitor
are reconditioned. I think they were off-lease.  I've had mine for
almost two  weeks and love it.  The monitor is is the IBM G96 in the
recerified section of the site.

  Ken

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=527940&sku=i71-1696

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=987133&Sku=S450-5200

> Also the IBM mouse does have an expiration date of the 22nd so make
> sure if you plan on purchasing it that you do so before the 22nd to
> get the rebate.
> --
> Frank
> Shenanigans!!